We strive to deliver your purchased products in the shortest time possible. All orders will be processed as soon as the transaction is confirmed.
Currently, we can only send orders to street addresses in West Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak. We are unable to ship to any International address.
- Confirmed orders will be delivered within 3-5 working business days if they are placed before 10AM, Monday – Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Orders placed on Friday after 10AM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be delivered out by Tuesday via PosLaju, excluding public holidays.
- Delivery to rural or remote areas may take an additional 2 – 3 working days.
STANDARD DELIVERY CHARGES
We offer standard delivery charges on online orders. Delivery charges are fixed at:
- Peninsular Malaysia: RM10.00 with every transaction and Sabah, Sarawak: RM15.00 with every transaction.
- All orders are dispatched and delivered by Pos Laju courier service, Monday – Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays.
- We offer free delivery for order RM350 and above.
MULTIPLE ADDRESS DELIVERY
We are currently only able to deliver to one delivery address per order. If you'd like to deliver to multiple addresses, please place a separate order for each unique address.
At the time of delivery, you may be required to validate the delivery of the products by signing-off with the delivery personnel. You agree to inspect the product/products for any obvious faults, defects or damages before you sign for the received products.
We deliver all orders using our standard packaging materials. Any special packaging as requested by customer is subject to additional charges.
There will be 2 attempts made to deliver your parcel. If at all these 2 attempts fail, a note will be placed in your recipient’s mailbox for collection at the delivery counter at the allocated Pos Laju Post Office.
Note: Purchases made after 10AM each day would be considered as next day purchase for courier purposes.