AQUA AUTO-REPLENISH GEL-HYDRATOR
You'll love this product if...
• you are looking for a moisturiser that stimulates your skin to produce precise hydration for each area of your face according to your needs
• you prefer gel texture and fresh formula (ideal for high Malaysian temperatures!)
• you want a light hydrator to combine with anti sign of age treatment, sunscreen or makeup.
Good to know:
Our best-seller super concentrated gel-hydrator has an intelligent technology to repair hydration levels according to the needs of the face. With Fevillea extract, hyaluronic acid and prebiotics, it promotes an instant hydration recharge and stimulates your skin to self-hydrate intelligently. Refreshing and light formula.
40g / 1.4oz
- you are looking for a moisturizer that stimulates your skin to produce precise hydration for each area of your face according to your needs
- you prefer gel texture and fresh formula (ideal for high Malaysian temperatures!)
- you want a light moisturizer to combine with your other skincare product such as anti-aging treatment, sunscreen and makeup.
- Regulates the levels of water in skin depleted by dehydration and dryness, keeping skin moisturized
- Instantly increases water levels on the skin surface
- Promotes balanced skin, by maintaining and balancing the skin microbiota
- Increases water levels in deeper layers of the skin
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive and oily skin
- Apply a dime-sized amount onto clean skin in the morning or night.
- Gently massage and pat it all over the face and neck until fully absorbed
- Use at least once a day before applying anti-aging cream, sunscreen or makeup
Discover more about Beauty
10 Great Tips To Treating Oily Skin
Who has oily skin tends to suffer with dilated acne-prone pores and the brightness that arises throughout the day. Learn how to avoid this problem.Read More
3 Reasons Why 100% Vegan Beauty Is The Best For You
Natura is a beauty company that cares for you, for relationships and for the planet. This is why our products are 100% vegan. But... what does vegan really mean?Read More