SMOOTHING EYES CONTOUR SERUM
You'll love this product if...
• you are looking for dark-circle-reducing resultsy
• you want to reduce crow's-feet, fine lines, and wrinkles in your eyes
• you like the idea of stimulate skin filling with a natural concentrate
Good to know:
This fluid, easy-to-apply emulsion has higher concentrations of active ingredients than ordinary cosmetic treatments: Jambu concentrate that relaxes the collagen and elastin fibre microtensions that cause wrinkles and expression lines, and hyaluronic acid, a dermatologists favourite that stimulates skin filling.
- you are looking for dark-circle-reducing product.
- you want to reduce crow's-feet, fine lines, and wrinkles around your eyes.
- you like the idea of stimulating skin filling with a natural concentrated ingredients.
- you prefer a product that is fragrance free but still smells good
- Reduces the depth of wrinkles and firms up the eyelids
- Immediately conceals expression lines
- Lightens the eye area
- Special fluid texture that facilitates fast absorption of the product
- Fragrance free
- In the morning and evening, apply 1 generous drop to fingertip.
- Massage into the region around the eyes with movements starting from the inside and going out.
- Tap the excessive product onto skin until completely absorbed
- Use your index finger to massage eye contour area as skin around eyes is very fragile.
- Avoid rubbing the eye area to keep skin elastin. Instead use tap motion and massage lightly with minimum pressure to activate blood circulation.
- Apply eye serum after other face serum and before moisturizer to have better results.
Discover more about Beauty
10 Great Tips To Treating Oily Skin
Who has oily skin tends to suffer with dilated acne-prone pores and the brightness that arises throughout the day. Learn how to avoid this problem.Read More
3 Reasons Why 100% Vegan Beauty Is The Best For You
Natura is a beauty company that cares for you, for relationships and for the planet. This is why our products are 100% vegan. But... what does vegan really mean?Read More